Thanks to the recurring order function, it is now possible to automatically program the order of your favorite products while saving 10% each time. Here's how it works:
- Select the eligible product you would like to order
- Choose the desired delivery frequency (for example every month or every 2 months)
- Pay for the first occurrence and complete the purchase process
- 7 days before the next occurrence, you will receive a reminder email (now is the time to cancel if you no longer wish to receive automated deliveries)
- 7 days following the previous email, you will receive an email announcing that the recurring order has been placed and is in progress
To cancel a recurring order
7 days before your recurring order renewal is sent, a reminder email will be sent to you (see step #4 above). This is when you must click the link in the email to cancel if necessary. Please note that emails may end up in your spam box. When the order processing email is sent (see step #5 above), it is too late to cancel the order for the next occurrence.
Standard processing and delivery time
Recurring orders are subject to order processing times (3 to 5 business days) and carrier delivery times (3 to 7 business days).
Coupons and discounts
An eligible promo code can be used on a recurring order. However, this price reduction only applies to the first invoice. The next occurrences are not eligible for the price reduction via the promo code.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.